Ian

Something Has Happened!

cheeseroller.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have almost 50 dung cheese's in my SDB. I thought I'd never get this one.

Humbug jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Humbug came back a little richer. They must have found the 71 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, one of those random avatars that has taken me forever to get!

Humbug jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Humbug came back a little richer. They must have found the 71 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, one of those random avatars that has taken me forever to get!

I can't wait to get that avatar... I never, ever, get anything - much less the avatar! Congrats ^^

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this when I was trying to get the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar :laughingsmiley:

This means... I have 200 avatars! *dances like crazy* ^_^

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Festival of Neggs Y13 - Builder' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpetsitter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'll get a trophy too if I'm lucky.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today's obviously avatar day for me. Just got lent an Island Quiggle as part of the ALP. :wub_anim:

Just got this one! :D

negg_fest11.gif

I wish they'd use a different layout for new avatars though...the animated rounded square is getting boring <_<

unled4c.png

I could swear I had this one already O.o

EDIT: I just checked. I was right - I already had this one. For a moment there I was really confused. I guess that you always get this notice when you land on the '?' of Wheel of Monotony. Oh well

YESSSSSS!!!! After constant, annoying, agonizing hours, I finally got the Snowmuncher avatar. I can't believe it took so long. I kept falling just shy of the required 5000 score. Infuriating. I will never play that game again. Boo.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Festival of Neggs Y13 - Builder' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Like many others around here :) (I have to say, that it looks much like the Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester avatar from last year, but that one was prettier. But I don't have that one. )

Something Has Happened!

Good avatar but still how can i use it if i'm only 12 years old thought,but i don't care because i'm gonna be 13 soon yay :D

img2bh.png

No more Cheeseroller for me!

EDIT :

unledpr.png

I just got this one! Yees!

EDIT 2:

unled2e.png

I'm on a roll! (I don't think I ever tried to get this one, it took me something like 10 tries, I guess it's one of the easiest!)

CCarol,

That is wonderful!!! I am desperate to get some game avatars, deckswabber, freaky friday, snow wars 2, hungry skeith... but i just am not fast enough. Chia bomber and other games that shoot at me??? forget it!

It's nice when everyone can get a new avatar, like the festival one, but that makes the avatar collector avatar that much further away :* ... and all those retired ones :sad02:

Congratulations to EVERYONE on their hard-earned and less worked-at avatars! :graduated: