Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY x_x; guess getting up extra early today paid off XD

Something Has Happened!

imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally I got an apple before the avatar was rewarded but YAH!!

Something Has Happened!

imposterapple.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally got it! Maybe random avatars don't hate me too much...

Something Has Happened!

techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yesterday I got the Lever of Doom and also the Count von Roo's Deadly Dice so I do believe in the Avatar Faerie again. I thought the Lever of Doom was just a myth like the wishing well one but I still kept trying usually 500nps per day and then last night it was on the second try it came up so Yahoo!!

The Evil Fuzzle screams "BOO!" and scares

Sandy_2_7 to death!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I think I tried for this one about thousand times :S

I actually got a few over the last few days... I was lent a RoboPet last night, I bought/lent out Niten Hiroru for a bit (sold today for 16k), and got "Must...Keep...Smiling", Poogle Racing, and King Kelpbeard today. AND last night someone let me battle their Jetsam, so I got that one too. (: woo! still trying for buried treasure, lever of doom, skarl and hagan, and WoE avs

tiger jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that tiger came back a little richer. They must have found the 216 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!

symol.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh. my. ghoti. I've tried for this one every day, over one year long, and now I have it, finally! I went crazy wen I saw this! :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Another avatar today! Now I need only three more, and than I have 200 avatars!

Something Has Happened!

islandkacheek.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so lucky :P

Goober jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Goober came back a little richer. They must have found the 148 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! :D I've been trying to get this avvie for AGES! That's one less daily to go visit. :laughingsmiley:

I just got the Alien Aisha avatar

I got a normal golden Nerkmid as a random event, and am not saving up for anything in particular, so I decided to use it, instead of selling.

Got 21k and a really cute gross food as a prize, but it's an avvie that only about a quarter of people have, so it feels good.

After being inspired by a "Get Those Game Avvies!" board on AC, I went and played for the "Attack of the Slorgs" avvie~ It was just like playing Zuma!

Edit: I figured I'd try getting some of the easier avatars...

Got my Lenny on my main to feed him a Sundried Techo Claw. So that's the Wicked Lenny avatar! Then adopted a Tuskaninny from the pound for the Spotted Tuskaninny avatar. I'll zap him for a while until he changes into a cool colour then put him UFA.

And I just won an auction (125k) for an Aisha Transmogrification Potion (I think it's the cheapest one now at 150k)~ Whee! Just gotta think of a good name and get myself a new Aisha... :)