Ian

Something Has Happened!

tfr2010_d92f4b98fa.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Ruined' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The best day. Ever :D

Dubloon disaster! Dubloon disaster! Imagine me sing that over and over again because I am seriously that excited about getting that avatar! The best part was I wasn't even really trying, see what happens when you just wing it :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim: Seriously consciously tried SO many times for this but apparently I do better at 2 in the morning with a headache, who would have thought?

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes! That must have been the random avatar that I got the quickest of all :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now I can finally start selling stuff instead of buying.

I have hardly any avatars - but now I do have this one and the number six. Heheh :)

Are you selling a lot of your stuff for cheap?

I have 300/1000 and I need some stuff in bulk, if you can help :P

Are you selling a lot of your stuff for cheap?

I have 300/1000 and I need some stuff in bulk, if you can help :P

Sorry I did not see this before - have been giving away / trading away some stuff already. Look up my trades - if you bid with the username next to your post you can just have the stuff for whatever. :)

My username is xsannahx

Have not figured out how to change my profile yet (though I haven't really tried honestly)

Sorry I did not see this before - have been giving away / trading away some stuff already. Look up my trades - if you bid with the username next to your post you can just have the stuff for whatever. :)

My username is xsannahx

Have not figured out how to change my profile yet (though I haven't really tried honestly)

I put offers on two of your trade :D

My name is aegean on neopets.

hey everyone!

I'm new to tdn, I'm sorry to intrude!

I used to have an epic account with some very rare ones and about 200 + but it was frozen a while back and nowadays I'm building my way back up, and I'm currently on somewhere around 152!

or 157 by the looks of it! (thanks avvie counter haha)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Recently I've got 189 avatars (Thanks to ALP :D), and I'm working for more. The current avatar I'm using is I *heart* Happiness, and it's my favourite. :3 I'm glad that The Faeries' Ruin avatar doesn't include Hanso and Brynn, or else I'll have to think whether I should change my current one or not. :P

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"Fortunate is the one who understands that there's nothing quite like like the demands of a herd of baby Bruces," you declare astutely.

He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

King Hagan Says:

Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.

I give you an A+! (763 out of 1000)

You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:

Mage Spells

He also gives you 296 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! :D I've tried it for so long that I didn't think it was even possible to get it!

The lab turned my lab rat (84 hours old) into a grey (Bruce); avvie #267. There was already a grey pet waiting on a side account to be transfered to my main. No need for that anymore. (Someone interested in a Grey pet? I've two now... :P And also a pink one waiting for a new owner...)

Something Has Happened!

turmaculus.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only my third time ever trying to wake him up! But now I have to replace my Arkmite. lol

Congrats~ Turmaculus never intends to eat my petpet... (maybe because it's a newbie-pack-petpet? :P)

Thanks Raku! ^^

I finally sat down and got Evil Fluzzle - Boo! last night. And thanks to a lend from TDN I got Dark Nova. Then this morning the petpet ray zaps my labrat petpet into a Gruslen. I'm on a roll with these. XD

I think I'm going to start going after the game avatars now.