Silencing

Kkarkat

I have a pretty dire situation.

I was silenced for 24 hours for asking for an old friend's email. I had lost contact with her for years, and I was so happy to see her again. While I understand I broke the rules, I noticed that in addition to not being able to send neomails, all of my current neomails had disappeared. My inbox is cleaned out.

Will this mail return when 24 hours is up? It's important, I don't remember my friend's account and I really don't want to lose contact again. :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Unfortunately, no, it is a frustrating side effect of being silenced. :(

I hope you are able to track your friend down (perhaps ask for help on the boards?)

Good luck!

:P

(Idea: can you try reopening tabs and clicking 'back' until you find a page with your Inbox on it?)

I had to go through my browsing history, but I did find her! Sheesh, this mess was frustrating.

I think TNT needs to take security down a notch. I don't know anyone under 13 who plays the game anyways... they're censoring adults, and it's just a really dumb situation.

I had to go through my browsing history, but I did find her! Sheesh, this mess was frustrating.

I think TNT needs to take security down a notch. I don't know anyone under 13 who plays the game anyways... they're censoring adults, and it's just a really dumb situation.

It's not TNT's choice. It's a federal law in the United States.