The Walking Dead.

CurlyFreys

With the new season starting this Sunday, I figured I see how many of you guys on here were fans.

[Though I am specifically talking about the show in this thread, not the games or the graphic novels. Though, those are awesome as well.]

Who is everyone's favorite character?
Mine has been the same since season 1 and that is Glenn. I just think the way he reacts to things and the ways he's grown is the most believable and honest, so it's easy to relate.

In recent seasons, Michonne has quickly become my number 2, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Tara this season.

What do you think we're gonna get out of this coming season? Who do you think will live? Who do you think will die?

Do you have a couple? [Whether they are together or not as of yet.] Mine is Richonne. [Rick and Michonne.]

:]

OMG!!! I am so excited. I am still a couple seasons behind ya'll, but just noticed season 4 just made it to netflix. :laughingsmiley:

I like Michone so far too. It's nice to hear she is still alive. I love strong female characters. Wow, chemistry between her and Rick?!? I never imagined that one. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next...

Daryl was my eye candy in the last season ;) :P

I'm so excited!!! I've basically been counting down since that comic-con trailer came out (which I watched more times than I should probably admit). Now I'm re-watching the last seasons :)

My favorite character was Glenn for the first couple seasons, but for the last two seasons I think my favorites have been Michonne and Daryl. I also think it could be interesting to see what happens with Carl, since he's getting older and is really the only character who has had to grow up shooting walkers in the head. I really like Tyreese and Sasha, too.

There's something in the trailer that looks like Sasha might be in some trouble this season, but that could very well be just to mess with us...I'm also curious about Beth and the weird place she ended up in.

I'm not too big on the couples in the show, actually. That may even be why I've gotten more bored with Glenn on the show...he seems so much more responsible now :laughingsmiley:

I just hope Michonne doesn't lose her toughness, I know she's been getting closer with people and isn't as cold and scary as she seemed when she came on the show - but sappy and romantic? That'd be too much!

I watch the show and I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love the fact that it's about zombies, yet it focuses on human relationships (and how extreme situations bring out the best and worst of people), and I love the SFX/makeup. I hate how the plot is developed sometimes, and some of the characters... Especially Carl. :angry:

I used to like Rick, but he's so inconsistent, it's annoying. My current favourite is Michonne. I had no idea people shipped her and Rick though!

Hate to be a downer, but I watched the first two seasons and couldn't continue. :p The show is really awesome visually, but I felt like a lot of the drama was forced and just wasn't enjoying the plot.

I hate how the plot is developed sometimes, and some of the characters... Especially Carl. :angry:

LOL. I think my sister watches the show specifically so she can rage at Carl.

Absolutley love TWD. I'm so excited for the new season to start!

Probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but I'm a Bethyl shipper. :* Also love Richonne though! Though I must say I am not one of those people who watches the show to see which couples make it, that's just an added bonus really!

Carl annoyed me in the first couple of seasons but I think he's developing into more of a realistic character as the show goes on. I mean let's face it, growing up in that world is going to make for some pretty interesting developmental problems!

So, what does everyone think after watching the first show this season???

I was getting a bit bored by the end of last season, like passiflora said, some of the drama was a bit forced, but since I had so much time invested and everyone else at my house watches, gave it a shot - I was not disappointed this evening!

I thought the premiere last night was amazing! Definitely the most action packed premiere of the entire series so far.

The reunions totally had me tearing up and Carol was a complete badass [which is something coming from me because I've never been a fan of Carol.]

Also, MORGAN IS BACK!!!! AHHH!

It definitely got me excited for the rest of the season.

I thought the premiere last night was amazing! Definitely the most action packed premiere of the entire series so far.

The reunions totally had me tearing up and Carol was a complete badass [which is something coming from me because I've never been a fan of Carol.]

Also, MORGAN IS BACK!!!! AHHH!

It definitely got me excited for the rest of the season.

I agree with this completely!! I always love the reunions on the show :)

I was looking around at walking dead stuff online because I couldn't wait for it, and was totally surprised how many Carol fans are out there. I could not STAND her for the first couple seasons...at all. It seems like they really wanted to get you to like her character, though. She still isn't, and never will be, my favorite character, but yeah - everything with her last night was pretty sweet.

I was super excited to see Morgan, too!! It's weird that he has only been in two episodes the whole show, but he's always been a really memorable character to me anyway. Probably because he's one of the first people we meet. Despite the fact that he was totally nuts the last time we saw him, I think he's awesome and can't wait to see what happens with him!

My only problem with last nights episode was that it was over so soon and now I have to wait a whole week for another one.

I totally love Carol so much...and how she has grown to be so tuff! I also love Glenn as well.

I'm super excited for this season! I got to watch it last night, whew!