is waiting 6 weeks for ticket help normal?

xochile

I clicked a guild invite over 6 weeks ago. The guild caused my pets to change into ogrins. I contacted neopets for help and they banned my account and the person that created the guild. I submitted a ticket to get my account back over 6 weeks ago.

Is 6 weeks normal or am I just doomed never to get any of it back? BTW they have yet to respond to the ticket. It still reads as open.

Yes it's normal unfortunately. And especially after the Neopets server move, I'm pretty sure they're backlogged on open tickets. You might want to send a follow-up on your ticket if you're anxious about it, but it probably won't expedite things as there are a TON of issues yet to be resolved on Neopets currently.

Thank you so much for the reply. I just felt like since my account was banned they just didn't care what happened. I lost so much x.x. wraith draik, an uc techo, a lab map. lol i remember thinking: i don't want to join a guild, but I will take a look anyway...

Ogrin Morphing potions aren't that expensive, they're around 4-6k each. It was just some jerks CGing people through guild invites and morphing people's pets.

They most certainly won't forget about your account though, I suggest sending them a follow-up just in case. I once had an account that was frozen for 8 months, but I got it back :)

I have been waiting for over 2 years on one ticket. And the ticket system doesn't even work right. it never shows up. just a blank page that want me to log in. every. single. time. :|