password help

rexifelis

i have an old neopets account that i have not accessed in some time...

i do not have access to the email address it was originally tied to...

how can i fix this? i have looked quite a few places, tried several search

engines but no help there...

thank you for reading,

rexifelis

You can submit a ticket to TNT and hope they return it to you, but you will likely need to provide a LOT of information such as the original email, former passwords, the first pet(s) you created, what might be in your safety deposit box, any trade history - anything to help prove that you are actually you.

It's not going to be easy but there have been a few success stories posted here and they followed the steps above :D

Best of luck - keep us posted!

One of my guild mates was able to get their account back under similar circumstances, but as stated above, required a ton of information. One of the other questions that was asked was if they had purchased anything with NC - I suspect it may be able to be traced that way to :)

Good luck!!

thank you, i will try submitting a ticket. no, i never did purchase any nc directly, i had purchased quite a few of the trading card game and entered codes from that on the game...

If you still have those codes, that will be a huge asset to proving your identity!