Hello strangers!

Finntastic

Umm so hi. I have read the site quiet often, check the current pb prices and stuff and now I ended up reading any news and updates about the dupeitems.

So umm, I'm soon 30-year-old dairyfarmer, who has been in Neopets soon 12 years. Sometimes more active, sometimes less.

I started seriousl playing 2007 and then I set goals to get certain price items (such as some pbs) and started to collect NP until I realised I really had that NP but buying with it was hard :P Anyways, I gave up and painted a few of my dreampets (such as Halloween Uni, Royal Girl Gnorbu and Darigan Chomby). Those "dream pets" changed a bit after the infamous change how the pets look.

And even finished my labmap and now pick up pets from Pound, zap 'em prettier and give back.

Sometimes go spendinspee with buyin plushies to my gallery or books to my Kau.

I still haven¨t forgive myself missing the first AC staff tournament avatar.

So that's me on Neo and what I do there between real life and cattle and then there's my loved Nintendoconsoles and the games.

Hi and welcome :) You'll like it here, I'm sure.

The zapping of abandoned pets is so cool, I'm doing this myself and I wonder at the moment why nobody seems interesting in a Rainbow Koi, Kois are such beautiful pets but don't seem to be very sought after :(

my dad worked on a dairy farm when he was a young man, and has a few funny stories from that time. right now we run our own momma cow ranch, small operation, but its enough to live off anyway.

i used to only play Nintendo 64, but now i'm an xbox girl.

there is always next year for that avatar, i wasn't motivated enough for one of those AC avatars this year, but for sure next year, hopefully anyway.

welcome to TDN. lots of nice friendly people here to help..

If I recall, the first year Staff Tourney avatar 2006 was only for that year. I've got one later tho, the one that I guess is now annual.

Oh my farm isn't big, 30 cows, 55 heads in total.

Hi and welcome :) You'll like it here, I'm sure.

The zapping of abandoned pets is so cool, I'm doing this myself and I wonder at the moment why nobody seems interesting in a Rainbow Koi, Kois are such beautiful pets but don't seem to be very sought after :(

My first zapresult was Zombie Kyrii, found her a place thru Boards. Then I've just pounded and informed people. Darigan Quiggle, Relic Usul (latest) and .. okay, cannot remember the third one.

I was amazed that 8-bit Chomby didn't interest anyone either (I kept zapping). Pound board is moving so fast when it's busytime that hard to keep your post up.

10 years ago, when I was asked to play at Neo, we had one large onlinegroup of people around the world, all adults. Now there's only 3-4 of us who regulary play anymore. Or I don't know if it's even that. Our guild seemed bit died :P

Then it's fun to see some 8-yr-old kids "oh, YOU play Neopets..." ...except I don¨t know how many 8 year old kids can handle the site because it's in English and we are not taught English until 3rd grade (9 years we are then).

I always wished I had lived on a farm like my mom did, but realizing all the work that goes into running it (waking up early to milk the cows) I don't know if I could ever handle it. It's an important job though, I commend you. I love picking up pets from th pound to zap. (especially when I'm happy with all my permanent pets). Zapping gets addictive

Well, anyways welcome to the forums :)

I always wished I had lived on a farm like my mom did, but realizing all the work that goes into running it (waking up early to milk the cows) I don't know if I could ever handle it. It's an important job though, I commend you. I love picking up pets from th pound to zap. (especially when I'm happy with all my permanent pets). Zapping gets addictive

Well, anyways welcome to the forums :)

I know, I am so bad to get up in the mornings :D

Funny thing, I just got snowavatar last week when my last zapping project turned into snow. I even have snow PB in my SDB so I don't know why I haven't used it (since it's not that pricey).

I'd like to do more avatarhunting, but I'd need better comp. Now I just have old laptop so everything using a mouse is a nono. Of course husband has good ol' PC so just need time (and not to stay logged in because he'll sneak to play Pawkeet slots. I once said that if he earns the NP he puts in it then yes. But then he found Brucey B Slots and... )

As for Pound picking, try to find that have been there long and have ok name. meh, it annoys me to see 20 pets obvioulsy created by same person and then thrown away...

10 years ago, when I was asked to play at Neo, we had one large onlinegroup of people around the world, all adults. Now there's only 3-4 of us who regulary play anymore. Or I don't know if it's even that. Our guild seemed bit died :P

Then it's fun to see some 8-yr-old kids "oh, YOU play Neopets..." ...except I don¨t know how many 8 year old kids can handle the site because it's in English and we are not taught English until 3rd grade (9 years we are then).

I believe there would be some 8-year-old kids who could handle the site even in a non-English speaking country. However I don't know of any active players from mine, be it 8-year-old or at my age. So I'm happy to have these boards to chat to people :)