*wave*

emptyanima

Hello!

I'm new to this website, but it's already helped me a great deal! I've been away from Neopets for quite a long time, and I seem to have picked the perfect time to return! /sarcasm

I'm looking forward to chatting with you, learning more about your experiences with this fabulous site, and making some new friends.

Regards,

emptyanima

Main account - heidibeckykate

Side account - becklybex

Welcome to the forums! You're exactly right, this is a terrible time to return to Neo. But one thing about TDNF is you surely start to feel a sense of community here. Welcome!

Hey, I joined the forums just as neo was transitioning so it helped me a lot but I was already back on neo for about a year after a few years hiatus. It's a good place to make friends and get help. Made a few friends already haha!

Hello!

I'm new to this website, but it's already helped me a great deal! I've been away from Neopets for quite a long time, and I seem to have picked the perfect time to return! /sarcasm

I'm looking forward to chatting with you, learning more about your experiences with this fabulous site, and making some new friends.

Regards,

emptyanima

Main account - heidibeckykate

Side account - becklybex

I came back to Neo about two weeks before the neodisaster. I can say it puts a strain on finding things to do when the whole site was down, and when a majority of the games are still buggy. However, everyone is correct when they say that the community helps one keep going! Welcome!

Yes this transition is taking a while lol....hopefully everything will be back to normal soon (new and improved would be nice to!)

welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I for one am anxious about the return of Key Quest... it's my favourite game and I miss it! :D

Me too!! Now that it's gone, I realize how much time I spend playing it!

I usually go on blogs and other websites while playing, and I'll find a good blog that would be perfect to browse while playing Key Quest. I'll put it in another tab and go to play Key Quest... only to remember that I can't. :(