can't create an account. help.

starmarie

Hi. I decided to come back to neopets after a few years of not playing. And wanted to start playing again. I have been trying to create a new account. But every time I get to the email step and press next, I get the message an error has occurred please try again later. Its a new email. Not used on neopets before. With hotmail. No inappropriate words in the email. Tried on different browsers and on my phone. Is neopets not working anymore? Or is it a problem? I would love to play again.

The site is still being fixed after a recent server transfer, so a lot of the main features are currently not working. You can refer to the Transition Updates thread for updates on when things become available again. As far as I know creating accounts is still down so you'll just have to be patient while it is fixed unfortunately.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.