Ticket Help: "Solution Suggested" (but not really)

esem17

This may sound like a dumb question but are you actually submitting your score? Is there an error message that you're getting.

The reason I'm asking is I checked your games list and Attack of the Slorgs isn't on there, so it's not even registering that you've played it.

If I were you I would just wait until after the change to the new server give it a week and then bash those slorgs again and submit your score. The message you got looks like something they might be just sending out at the moment because they perhaps dont have time to deal with it, Im guessing they are working on making the change to the new server and after the change all goes through it will be business as usual ... fingers crossed

well done getting that score !

This may sound like a dumb question but are you actually submitting your score? Is there an error message that you're getting.

The reason I'm asking is I checked your games list and Attack of the Slorgs isn't on there, so it's not even registering that you've played it.

I know, Its weird. I click on submit score, and it takes me straight to the music download part of the game which is not what I want. So no NP, no avatar. No score. Good idea though. I will just wait until the serverswap. I've just been on a hot streak with avatars (like 20 in the last week), and I don't want to stop!

EDIT:

All I needed was a diffreent browser!

Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Any admin can close this now

Or you could try a different browser. :)

Glad you got it sorted out and were able to get your avatar. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.