Hi everyone!

rraspberry

I came back to Neopets recently, along with a few of my other friends. I am new to the TDN forums though; I use the TDN site every day (specifically the dailies and the avatar checklist, those are amazing). I am currently collecting avatars. Hmm I don't know what to say about myself really... I'm a college student, I like to draw, I like anime and graphic novels, I love learning other languages... if you have any questions feel free to ask! And add me on Neopets if you want!

I don't know what I'd do without the avatar checklist here! haha

welcome to the forums :) my main interests also include art and painting. Working on finishing up my bachelor's degree myself.

I don't know what I'd do without the avatar checklist here! haha

welcome to the forums :) my main interests also include art and painting. Working on finishing up my bachelor's degree myself.

Haha I know right! I use it every day!

And thanks! That's awesome, I also like painting, but recently I've been trying out some digital art stuff, which I like but I'm not too good at it yet lol ;P

Welcome to the forums! I'm an avatar collector, anime fan and college student as well, what's your favorite anime and what are you studying?

Cool! My favorite anime right now is Gintama. I haven't finished it though, and even though I love anime I probably only watch a few episodes a week since I just don't have much time these days. I think it has like over 200 episodes so it's going to take me a while to finish it haha. My major is marketing, but I am also studying Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese; I hope to go into international business as a career in the future. How about you?

haha that's funny, I just got a tablet a few months ago to try out digital but it's been such a struggle for me XD I don't know how to translate my style to digital...it's really difficult and confusing for me haha, but that's not to say it not fun! It's a ton of fun still :D

haha that's funny, I just got a tablet a few months ago to try out digital but it's been such a struggle for me XD I don't know how to translate my style to digital...it's really difficult and confusing for me haha, but that's not to say it not fun! It's a ton of fun still :D

Haha yeah that has been my struggle too, I think for me it will just take practice and a lot of time to get used to it :P

Cool! My favorite anime right now is Gintama. I haven't finished it though, and even though I love anime I probably only watch a few episodes a week since I just don't have much time these days. I think it has like over 200 episodes so it's going to take me a while to finish it haha. My major is marketing, but I am also studying Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese; I hope to go into international business as a career in the future. How about you?

Haha good luck with that, I can't commit to most of the 'over 9000'-type episode anime, stuff like Death Note is where it's at.

Marketing is what I wanted to major in! I took one glance at the amount of group work though and noped right out, group work is not exactly my favorite thing in the world. I did do it as a core unit though and it was my favorite, the influence marketing has in our every day life and just the ins and outs of how it works is fascinating to me. I'm an accounting major hoping to go into cost accounting, though hopefully I can weasel my way into a more marketing-orientated career eventually.

I'd love to learn Spanish but it's hard to find the time between studies. Chinese and Japanese not so much, I did Japanese throughout high school and I've never studied Mandarin Chinese but I imagine it's incredibly difficult. All I have to say about studying all three at once is "wow". :whaa:

Haha good luck with that, I can't commit to most of the 'over 9000'-type episode anime, stuff like Death Note is where it's at.

Marketing is what I wanted to major in! I took one glance at the amount of group work though and noped right out, group work is not exactly my favorite thing in the world. I did do it as a core unit though and it was my favorite, the influence marketing has in our every day life and just the ins and outs of how it works is fascinating to me. I'm an accounting major hoping to go into cost accounting, though hopefully I can weasel my way into a more marketing-orientated career eventually.

I'd love to learn Spanish but it's hard to find the time between studies. Chinese and Japanese not so much, I did Japanese throughout high school and I've never studied Mandarin Chinese but I imagine it's incredibly difficult. All I have to say about studying all three at once is "wow". :whaa:

Haha yeah, I started watching Naruto a while ago and I am really struggling to keep watching it, I feel like I haven't even made a dent. I love Death Note as well!

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of group work either, I've had both good and bad groups... it can indeed be frustrating. I'm a sophomore this year and haven't really gotten too deep yet in all the marketing core work; I've mostly just done a few of the basic requirement/prerequisite classes, but I am hoping I end up liking the major. Yeah that would be great if you eventually get into a marketing career, especially since it seems like something that interests you!

I love studying Spanish; of the three I have studied it the longest. I hope you get to learn it one day, it can be time-intensive for sure but if you ever get the time, I am sure you would like it :) Chinese is probably the hardest for me, especially because of pronunciation, since it's a tonal language. I really love writing it, learning new characters and such, but I just love studying it in general.