Battledome changes

I'm not sure what you mean by different, like different from the old battledome, or there's something new in the new battledome? I'm currently battling and I don't see anything new. Are you referring to the fact that if you've collected 15 items, there'll be a notification saying you've already maxed out for the day? That feature's been there when I came back to neopets half a year ago. But yeah, that's a pretty nifty thing, but being the nitpicker that I am, I tend to actually refresh my inventory just to be sure I've already maxed out. :p

Wow that's really weird because yesterday was the first time that at the end of a battle it has come up with a big victory sign with a button to push under it and when pushed it told me how much np I won and what prizes.

I wonder why it only just started for me?? Oh well I still like it :)

Well I have just figured out what the go is :)

It's the browser I use. On IE I don't have this extra bit but on google chrome I do

Wow that's really weird because yesterday was the first time that at the end of a battle it has come up with a big victory sign with a button to push under it and when pushed it told me how much np I won and what prizes.

I wonder why it only just started for me?? Oh well I still like it :)

Well I have just figured out what the go is :)

It's the browser I use. On IE I don't have this extra bit but on google chrome I do

Oh, so that's why you didn't notice the feature. TNT has explicitly stated that the Battledome might not work properly in IE.

The new Battledome is not supported in some versions of IE. If you don't have the latest IE version, that's probably why you didn't see it.

http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml tells you which versions of IE are not supported.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.