Kind of new...

bradsmaroo

Hi guys! I'm Dayna, and welcome to the forums! What got y'all to sign up?

Also, I agree, the puppy in your picture is beyond adorable.

Well I used to lurk on the forums while having just a TDN account. I thought that if you had a TDN account, it would be for TDN and the forum. One day, I tried to comment but it said that I needed to log in to comment, so I ended up making an account.

What got you to sign up?

Hi guys! I'm Dayna, and welcome to the forums! What got y'all to sign up?

Also, I agree, the puppy in your picture is beyond adorable.

I love the puppy, but it's not mine. I never had pictures of my dog when he was a puppy but that's what he looked like at that age. Sorry for the fake out but thanks for the compliment. I joined because I've been using TDN forever for guides and daily clicks. Needed a question to be answered about a trade and was immediately helped (my first post on here.) I'm grateful for it. I've had an account with neopets forever but forgot the password to it due to a long hiatus from the computer (many years-long story/TMI) I just randomly remembered it a few weeks ago. I'm out of the loop but thankful I found TDN, keeps me informed. :)

Well I used to lurk on the forums while having just a TDN account. I thought that if you had a TDN account, it would be for TDN and the forum. One day, I tried to comment but it said that I needed to log in to comment, so I ended up making an account.

What got you to sign up?

Honestly, I couldn't say! For a while I used other stuff on the TDN site but didn't know that there was a forum. I don't remember exactly, but I think I found it by googling a question and having a forum pop up as one of the top results, and I decided to join. But really, I don't remember if that was it or not.

I love the puppy, but it's not mine. I never had pictures of my dog when he was a puppy but that's what he looked like at that age. Sorry for the fake out but thanks for the compliment. I joined because I've been using TDN forever for guides and daily clicks. Needed a question to be answered about a trade and was immediately helped (my first post on here.) I'm grateful for it. I've had an account with neopets forever but forgot the password to it due to a long hiatus from the computer (many years-long story/TMI) I just randomly remembered it a few weeks ago. I'm out of the loop but thankful I found TDN, keeps me informed. :)

Well, the puppy's still adorable! My picture isn't me either (duh!) What kind of dog is that?

Hi! I'm Sarah. I've been on Neopets for almost a year now. I just created my account here. Sorry about the avie picture. I still haven't figured out how to do that. I'd love to show you my peophin that was painted yesterday.

Hi Sarah. You can go to your profile and then click on your photo on the profile (it says "change")

Welcome to all of you newcomers to TDN!

There's lots to do and see here. Come on in and find new friends, enter the Customization Contest, or find out about the current events around Neopia. People here are friendly and helpful.

Enjoy your stay! :laughingsmiley: