did i under-sell ?

Angeló

yesterday i knocked down a coconut and the shy and won a wailing evil coconut spo_coconut_18.gif

i put it up for trade where there were only 3 others for sale with no price .. i got several offers of 110k and one offer of 120k .. i went to the boards and advertised it and someone offered 150k at once .. i waited and someone offered 155k ..

anyway , i then started feeling its in demand and put it up again on the TP for 200k but no one offered .. after 12 hours i lowered the price to 180k and i only got one offer of 165k which i eventually accepted .. but i still have a feeling i sold it cheap ... even tho JN lists it for 120k

any ideas ?

Probably not. Since the market is fluid, prices change all the time. It's worth what it's worth to a person willing to pay that much...

Basically what I'm saying is, if you waited, you might have found someone who will pay 200k for it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's worth 200k for everyone. Besides, is 35k really that big a loss to consider underselling? I only really think you've short-sold yourself if you're a reseller when you haven't met your price margin. Consider your investment is mostly your time in doing the daily, 35k less is still 165k more ;)

I would have to agree with what Rune said. Personally I don't think 35K is much of an under-sell, especially if you got no offers at 200K (even offers of less). If people were willing to value it at 200K, then you should have gotten at least one or two offers that were a bit less so they could re-sell it for profit. Since you only got an offer once you re-priced it to 180K that's probably closer to its current value. If you waited longer, sure, you may have been able to find someone to buy it for 180K, or you could just look at it as you only loss 15K (instead of 35K) and that isn't much at all. Besides the longer you wait the value could drop, more could appear on the market, etc., so people wouldn't even offer around 150-160K anymore. I think you made a good decision in accepting the offer.