I can't believe it!!

rowtiderow

Guyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!

Look at what the Coincidence did today!!

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about RammerJammer12. It looks like their level has gone up by 9! Wow!

That never happens for me! I had pretty much given up on the Coincidence. AND I had all of the things it asked for!! I feel like that makes up for the fact that the past 4 days it has asked me for multiple Brown Sauces.

Heh, I felt the same way about the Coincidence for a while. For days he'd ask me for things (some of which were quite expensive for junk items) and I'd get nothing day after day, but then one day it randomly increased my pet's level by 8. I was sooooo happy :D

Congrats on the level buff!

I quit doing the Coincidence since a couple days after the release. I got the avatar from it, but nothing else but expensive nothingness. Grats on getting something useful from it =3

you may have just inspired me to participate in the coincidence more often :O

that's so awesome!!!

the best thing I've ever gotten was I think was an increase of a stat by a coupe points...but I didn't have my battle pet active unfortunatly

I know what you mean!! I hadn't gotten anything at all except non-events, basically. But now I'm probably going to do it more often. And be grumpy when I don't get anything else good haha

The best I got was a stat increase of hitpoints by 10, a P3 worth about 200k, and finding about 45k np from the Coincidence. Most of the time now I get nothing, but this inspires me to try the Coincidence more too! Congrats on your stat raise!

Congrats! I've only done 2 Coincidence quests after I got the avatar. I got nothing for one of the quests and my BD pet's defense decreased by 2 points on the other quest.

That is awesome...Congrats! :D

Dr. Landelbrot likes me.

Although I HAVE lost a few stats from the Coincidence...I think I am up over 25 points in stats increases over all. I have gotten the +9 a couple times and then lower numbers several times beyond that.

The best thing I got, though, was a Dragonfly Nymph. I sold it with a quickness and my coffers were quite pleased!

I pretty much always do the Coincidence now. Most days it is nothing but some goofy saying...some days it is something negative, other days something positive. I just feel like it will take a WHOLE lot of negative days before I decide to stop risking it.

Good future luck to all!

:P

Congratulations! I personally don't dare have my battlepet as my active neopet when I try out the Random Events Machine since it can decrease it's stats, but it sure must be nice to get a major stat increase like that! The Coincidence has been mostly a money pit for me, except for the P3 (Aboogala) I got from it! I'm still trying to make neopoints of it though, since the prices of some P3 are quite unstable. If it were a P3 I liked I would have kept it, too bad that isn't the case with this one. lol :P I won't stop doing this daily after such a great prize, but I do cancel the quest sometimes if that crazy Lutari wants me to bring him something outrageously expensive. lol +10k on a daily is not worth it all. x''D