hello, hello

calleycat

hi everyone - I just remembered that this site has forums too, and I decided I need to waste lotsandlots more time on neopets now that school's starting up again soon.

I think my oldest neopets account is probably around 11 years old, but I've started over lots of times; my current one's about six years old. I used to have an account on here, but it's dead and honestly I think I might've catfished a bit, so like ??? ignore it, this is me for real, since I'm a ~mature~ adult now. :rock:

uhm. not much else - I'm working on game avatars now since I can't borrow anything else in my range. I really like to read and write (even though lately it's all research papers; which I also like, but I also hate).

this forum is super overwhelming - if anyone has any pointers on where a new member should go from here, to just integrate slowly, that'd be gr8. i think the only other forum I've ever been active on would have like, ten active threads at once, haha.

neopets is the best site for procrastination (: school starts for me shortly as well

I'm also working on my game avatars...slowly. lol I've never been too good at flash games, but a little practice can go a long way

well, always! welcome to the forums :D and it's nice to hear you're no longer catfishing

It really is - it's so colorful. It's mostly just nostalgia for me; its even better now that I can do other things besides games hah. Boo school - I'm just digging my heels in, even though I have a lot to do to get ready.

I'm working on the carnival of terror one now - so frustrated'. I think I got 665 once, and that's as high as I can go.

Thanks! And right?? I didn't even know that was an actual thing that other people did until I saw the show on MTV a few months ago; I was like, "...oh. There's a name for it." I think all those school assemblies about stranger danger put the fear in me. I was like thirteen-fifteen though, so with good reason I suppose.

We also lend out pets for avatars, if you still need any of those.

As for integrating slowly in the forums, just try and find a few active topics (note: active = has been posted on within the last month :P) and try to join in if you have something to say! We also have a few pinned topics you can probably post in if something relevant happens.

Other than that I really nothing more to say but welcome to TDN Forums! I hope you feel right at home. Your avatar is wonderful by the way :D