Better as a Male or Female?

With the name 'StarChills' do you think this Lenny customization best suits a male or female?

My pets gender was changed to male in the lab, i'd originally wanted her to stay female, and whilst this Plague outfit suits both genders, i'm not sure about the name suiting a boy!

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=65&species=30#color=65&species=30&state=4677&search_offset=0&search=basket+fits%3Ashadow-lenny&objects[]=65873&objects[]=65872&objects[]=65871&objects[]=37823

What do you think? Should i change him back before dressing him up?

The name might be somewhat more feminine than masculine, but the outfit sure suits all gender identities. ;) I for one prefer male pets over female ones since the eyelashes most female pets have makes them harder to customize in case I want them to have a more manly or androgynous appearance. I actually have a female Lenny named Lenaria, that I have planned to paint Faerie unless I change my mind. Even though she got a feminine name I wouldn't hesitate about presenting her as a male character instead depending on the customization. In the end it's up to you to choose which gender you want to keep your pet as. Personally I think it would be a waste to purchase a Strange Potion or risk firing the lab ray at the pet if you truly love it's current species and colour combination, especially considering that you can't hardly see the eyelashes on a female Shadow Lenny. lol If you really want to change your Lenny's gender, maybe you could try battling the Lab Ray Scientist instead? In case you decide to battle him it's good to know that according to Jellyneo you don't have to win the battle, but it might take a while until he decides to use his Strange Potion. Also, remember to not battle him on a side account since the Battledome is a neopoint earning activity.

The name might be somewhat more feminine than masculine, but the outfit sure suits all gender identities. ;) I for one prefer male pets over female ones since the eyelashes most female pets have makes them harder to customize in case I want them to have a more manly or androgynous appearance. I actually have a female Lenny named Lenaria, that I have planned to paint Faerie unless I change my mind. Even though she got a feminine name I wouldn't hesitate about presenting her as a male character instead depending on the customization. In the end it's up to you to choose which gender you want to keep your pet as. Personally I think it would be a waste to purchase a Strange Potion or risk firing the lab ray at the pet if you truly love it's current species and colour combination, especially considering that you can't hardly see the eyelashes on a female Shadow Lenny. lol If you really want to change your Lenny's gender, maybe you could try battling the Lab Ray Scientist instead? In case you decide to battle him it's good to know that according to Jellyneo you don't have to win the battle, but it might take a while until he decides to use his Strange Potion. Also, remember to not battle him on a side account since the Battledome is a neopoint earning activity.

I was battling the Lab Ray Scientist, and i looked at the combat log in about my 5th fight with him, and it said 'He changed StarChills gender from Female to Male!' - Doh! So i'd accidentally missed the previous time he changed it mid battle. Took a few more gos but he finally used it again and now i've got StarChills back as a female! :laughingsmiley:

That gives me 4 female neopets now!

I was battling the Lab Ray Scientist, and i looked at the combat log in about my 5th fight with him, and it said 'He changed StarChills gender from Female to Male!' - Doh! So i'd accidentally missed the previous time he changed it mid battle. Took a few more gos but he finally used it again and now i've got StarChills back as a female! :laughingsmiley:

That gives me 4 female neopets now!

Hahaha... things like that can happen! Good you could turn her back to a female after not all that many tries; glad I could help. ;) Have fun customizing her! :D

Despite the popular majority...I'm leaning towards being a male! For me both the name and the clothes remind me of the middle ages priests. Certainly you can do more with a female customization, but the overall feeling that I got was that he should be a boy :) Anyways have fun! (O and he/she kinda reminds me of the sway lenny hehe)