Shenkuu tangram stress

KyokoHateshinai

Sigh. Ok I was trying to get the trophy for this game but apparently it's close to impossible (unless I get super good but I already spent a good 4 hours on it...maybe I'm just dumb T-T)

Not to complain about the tdn guide for this game (thank you for those who wrote them!), but for me it was slightly misleading " If you're after the trophy, you should attempt hard mode, as playing normal only gets you 3,000+ points" I believed that I would get higher if I just finished in hard mode. I didn't know time was an important factor (given that all the high scores had the exact number which I find rare for a game that was focused on time)

Despite finishing this game in hard mode, my score was only ~1500. I feel like I wasted so much time because I thought finishing the game in hard mode would give me a trophy...Probably never playing this game again. It gave me so much stress. Anyone fell into the same trap as me? I just don't want others to suffer the same fate as me :axehead:

Ironically I got ~3100 score for normal mode, but that still wouldn't give me the trophy so I'm very sorry to say...I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS GAME :sick02: :sick01: :sad01_anim:

I think it is a game where folks memorize every puzzle so it is just a matter of throwing the pieces in the right places (that they know by heart) as quickly as they can.

I like the game well enough...but I am not very good at it!

:P

*pat**pat**pat* NO STRESS. Neopets is supposed to be fun. Go eat some ice cream. I'm sorry you're stressed you don't ever have to play again. If you find yourself drawn, click the ex on the top right hand corner. Instant stress relief. :) I kind of like this game because it reminds me of being a small child. We'd play in school.

Take a break from it ^_^ I find that whenever I'm actively trying at something (*cough* avatar games) that I end up doing worse than if I just play for fun. You'll still need to practice, but if you go in with the mindset of improving your own score you'll probably do better than if you're stressed about finishing for a trophy. There's always next month for that trophy ;)