13 years on Neopets and just now found this place...

Sesange

Welcome to TDNForums :)

In terms of activity, I believe there is usually always someone online (more often, at least 10+ people online.) If you have any questions or need help with anything, we are always happy to help!

Welcome to the forums =3

As kodylaurentia said, it's filled with nice and helpful people. At least the ones that stick around are xP

I too was a lurker, then signed up to get around to the ALP program. Which is very helpful if you're an avatar collector.

welcome! I don't really know how to compare these forums to the neoboards lol, they're very different. I really enjoy it here though and I hope you do too :)

Welcome to TDN! I hope that you do remember to come back. We're a friendly bunch of Neopians here. Things can get rough at NeoPets (especially on the BD forum). You won't find that here. If you like customizing, we have a great contest here. Come and check it out!

Another really great thing is that the NeoBoards clear quickly and you lose threads that you were following. Here, they seem to live on forever. If you want to go back reread something cool, you can do that, even if it's years old. Can't say that about NeoBoards.

Come on in and have fun! :)