How many years have you been on Neopets?

alola9

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked up the only old account I can still remember the account name of (or that still exists), it's 14 years old. I didn't realize that account was that old, the first one I remember had a username that had something to do with my imaginary marriage to one of the members of Hanson, and all my pets were blue shoyrus. Maybe my little kid brain was like hey, side accounts are totally gonna catch on, I'm doing it. I actually think I had several of them, and probably broke a ton of those side account rules (Oh no!) I definately haven't played regularly since then.

I tried to log into the old one I remember...if only they had a "Forgot the fake birthday you picked because you were 11?" option :laughingsmiley:

Hanson! AHAHA that gave me such a good laugh. I have one of those accounts. "iluvalexsolowitz" and most people are like "who?" At least Hanson is recognizable. I started 14 years ago, when I was 11 although my account will tell you that I am actually 29 because I lied about the year I was born so I could actually play. I have one account that is older, that I do not remember the name of because I was honest and it wouldn't allow me to do anything. So I made sara_1 because "sara" was taken and lied about my age. So when they made that new security feature about the birthday I had to go through and GUESS the year. It was horrible and I made up a date for another one so that took me some time. I had a chart and everything. 5 guess a day, I think it took me like a week or two to break into Sara_1 & iluvalexsolowitz haha!

I had a lot of hiatuses... I'd say between 15-23ish was a hiatus. I know I came back for a good spell a year ago, did the Halloween Plot last year and the Stocking Stufftacular in Nov/Dec, took a mini break and have been back like a vengance since May of this year.

I think I only had one account that got frozen. I was so mad because I had a "necklace of the water faerie", two neggs, some faeries and a piece of the origional treasure map in my shop and I think I finally made over 50k NP and I don't remember why they froze me, just that I cried over it and then didn't play for awhile. I couldn't tell you the new accounts I made but for a long time I just had the two. :)

14.5 years. Joined 4 or 5 months after the site began. Same and only account. Unfortunately, not religiously active or I'd be smothered in avvies and trophies.....which I now want LOL. Oh irony :)

My account is just over 9 years old and I was just thinking the exact same thing about the avi's and trophies!!