Soldiers becoming sleepy after battling

Duskitty

A good portion of the Soldiers in my Habitarium suddenly have their Rest bar drop to almost nothing immediately after fighting off a pest raid. They regain their stats quickly enough due to my Hospitals, but it's still irritating. Anyone else encountered this bug?

it only happens to me if i take them out from houses/hospitals during the attack. usually if an attack happens and my soldiers are in houses, i just reload habitarium.

Ooh, so that's why that happens. I care too much about gems and precious XP for the purple gems, though.

it only happens to me if i take them out from houses/hospitals during the attack. usually if an attack happens and my soldiers are in houses, i just reload habitarium.

I have found that if you can put your soldiers in a place where they can not get to the attackers, just for a moment when you take them from the houses ..(when they get those question marks over their heads) then you can quickly pick them up again and place them next to attackers and then they do not get sleepy right after.

Personally I have found hospitals are no better than houses and in fact I think houses work better, just my opinion of course