Off Site Neopets Plot

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, due to someone letting all of Neomia know about this board, we could all get in trouble for it, so here are some direct guidelines that I will not let anyone break.

• If you ask a question, it must be about something you do not understand in one of the guides given on the front page, or if you did not understand what someone all ready explained on that topic.
  • When giving answers, only answer questions about things explained on the guides.
  • According to the Neomia rules, you can't even give out vauge hints. So don't.

I will taken every action nesscary to be sure all of you follow these rules on this board, even if it means banning you beacuse you won't stop. I'm am fully aware everyone, even myself, has broken these before, and I'm going to go back and remove a lot of the given info from this board. Questions will remian, ignored for reasons of punishment, but answers and hints will dissapper. ANd to any Neomia staff lurking, very sorry about this, I really shouldn't have let it get out of hand as such. The person who 'leaked' who happens to be the worst of us right now will be delt with shortly.

Thank you,

animetriplicate

Good luck TBC! The first few worlds aren't too hard, just time-consuming because you have to search for stuff.

I'm still stuck on the waiting thing, my internet connection's not fast enough! By the time the page loads the time-limit for serving/giving menus/etc has expired >.<

Lol, now i'm up to the 2nd workshop. It's so hard TBC, you'll definately need a guide. I always use guides. :P

Oh no . . I can't get into any workshop. :(

Who was the leak?

What are you talking about? The one who let everyone know about this board? You know, I don't think it's very necessary to let you know. Sure, the person did a big no-no, but causing mass embarrassment for them isn't really nice...

No, I mean when I put my username in, it dosen't come up with a password box, just the shoutbox, the link to the online users list, and the disclaimer.