Off Site Neopets Plot

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky..... Once I get Cable Internet (SOON!) Then I'll meander around Altador until I find it!

I am at the same part as you I have 22. Lol it took me 2 min. to complete Neomia central and everyone was saying it was really hard i found it easy i found my constellation and then i went on and after about 5 minutes i was at KI and now i am stuck.

I am at the same part as you I have 22. Lol it took me 2 min. to complete Neomia central and everyone was saying it was really hard i found it easy i found my constellation and then i went on and after about 5 minutes i was at KI and now i am stuck.

Bwhaha, I can See beyond your lie, Neomia cannot take 2 minutes BECAUSE, you to get one faerie, but must wait 30 Mins to win it, so it has to take at least 30 mins

It is a figure of speech i was just saying it was easy (I use them alo in the form of short minutes).......I had to bid twice and it didn't take 30 minutes it was weird.

Hi everyone.I have done all my steps right up to my constellation.I know the location for it but i don't have the Red V in the corner like it's suppose to be.I know where the constellation goes also.What do i do now?I'm stuck here.There is no other location with my constellation.Any suggestions.

My statue is the first to rise,and they only statue that the gems are lit up on.But my location that shows the constellation doesn't have the res v on bottom corner.there is no other location as i've double checked all the locations for all the constellations.Could there be a glitch of some kind?

No it doesn't.I found my correct location with the red v,went to the observatory and found the virtupets constellation,but i can't unlock the space staation and there's nothing else there,just the design for the virtupets space station.Is there more i have to do?