Off Site Neopets Plot

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. The rooms have coords. You start a (5,5). Think of it as a coordinate grid, only it only has quadrant 1. find the coordinates that the Meepit gave you, in the area he gave you. If you missed them, you can go back to the Space Station and click the Meepit to get them again.

Click squares going up and to the right. See the cross thingy in the middle? That's where you are. The coords of it are somewhere on the page. I forget exactly where. xD

Click squares going up and to the right. See the cross thingy in the middle? That's where you are. The coords of it are somewhere on the page. I forget exactly where. xD

*Jabs Anime with a hard, yet gentle poke* Oh! I got it now! Thanks a bunch! And as a gift, I'll stop poking you. xD

Anyone got any hints for me with the waiting thing? I was going fine then suddenly it said "I know you've had no trainin', but that was awful!!!

Luckily, as the Neomian Times people are stuck here due to the plague, I've managed to fix myself another inspection... If ye do better in that one, perhaps I'll pay ye!"

Thats the 3rd time now, and I dunno what I'm doing wrong!

Click 'wait' over and over and over. Whenevery it comes up with them wanting something, go starter -> main -> dessert. And be sure to seat them and get their menus, orders, and meals to them FAST. You'll have 3 total up eventually. it's kinda fun.

Aww. Darn. I looked in like 5 places of the collusem. I tried hovering over them to see the links, but none of them said Meepit in them or whatever.

Edit: Yay! I found it at the Docks. ;)