Can't Remember Pin

IanaBri

I've been on Neopets since my early high school years (for 6 years). And I can't remember my pin I set up so long ago.

But here is the real problem. My account was set up with my high school email, which is now deactivated since I've graduated. To change my email address to the gmail I use, I need my pin. And to get my pin, it has to be sent to my email (which isn't recent).

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Submit a ticket to TNT. http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

In it, clearly explain your situation and any info to ensure you are the actual owner of the account.

It may take a bit for them to respond, but hopefully they'll be able help with your problem.

This happened to me once and I started at 0000 and went all the way up to 6000+ and the pin finally worked, although I suggest doing what spencer said as my method took several hours.

kaybee92: That was actually the first thing I tried, but I failed miserably. Lol

named444:Thank you for throwing that suggestion out there. Glad to know I'm not the only slightly forgetful one out here.

spencerkatty: Thank you very much for sending me in that direction. I'm going to submit a ticket right now.