Question about the Aboard the Coincidence Avatar

AyeAye

Hey there TDN staff!

I've spent the last 20 minutes looking for a relevant thread to post my question in and couldn't find one. If there is already a relevant thread for this info, please help me move my question! :)

Anyways, here goes: On your Avatar Solutions page under Game the Aboard the Coincidence Avatar is listed. I'm pretty sure since the event is over you can no longer obtain the avi. Should the avatar be moved to the retired list as such? I had my hopes up I could get it for awhile but I think I saw some NP editorial say it was retired. Bummer.

Hope I'm doing the right thing by asking!

Hey there! ^^ I'm pretty sure it has already retired if not I would run to go get it too :3, perhaps the the tdn team forgot to change it to the retired section? Not very sure but they may have left it there for those people who actually did the coincidence plot but have yet to collect their avatar or something :P

Thank you.

I've updated the avatar to say it is now retired.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.