Trading Post help

Blubberjack

Somebody had a Strawberry Mynci Morphing Potion on the Trading Post, which they said was free for the first person who offers. A few seconds later, I got a Neomail saying that my offer had been accepted. I must have clicked on another link or something, but somehow the Neomail disappeared. I went to the Item Event Log to see if the MP was in there, and it wasn't. It wasn't in my inventory, either. Can someone help with this?

You don't get a NeoMail that says your trade got accepted. It comes out as an event in your Event Log. When you click it, it will redirect you to the Trading Post.

Check the trading post, click "Offers You Have Made" and see if the lot is still up, and check your inventory if the item you offered on the lot is gone.

Somebody had a Strawberry Mynci Morphing Potion on the Trading Post, which they said was free for the first person who offers. A few seconds later, I got a Neomail saying that my offer had been accepted. I must have clicked on another link or something, but somehow the Neomail disappeared. I went to the Item Event Log to see if the MP was in there, and it wasn't. It wasn't in my inventory, either. Can someone help with this?

If you still have the neomail you could have a look at it again to check who sent it. I wonder if the person who had it up for trade sent you a mail about it?

My offer's no longer up, and the item I had in my inventory was still there. However, I do recall that the event I got said that the trade was accepted.

Are you certain it was an event and not a NeoMail? And it specifically said YOUR trade was accepted? Because if the person accepted someone else's trade, it would say "accepted another offer". Perhaps you misread it and it means your offer was not accepted, since the item you traded for is still in your possession.

If your trade was accepted the message would have read:

"xxxx has accepted your offer on Lot ######. Trade will be processed shortly."

If your trade was not accepted:

"xxxx has accepted another offer on Lot #####."

If you didn't read it correctly, it could have caused some confusion.