NQ2....

reaper

I'm so sorry if I have the wrong board!! wasn't sure where to ask this so I decided help sounded good.

So I've been playing the NQ's for the avatars and what not, and I stumbled across not the high scores table but the fastest finish times for these games. Now, after playing for days in NQ2 and still being on chapter to I was like...... How does someone FINISH this game in just UNDER 7 HOURS?!?!?!

So i asked around. Then I got looking on google on some different forums and see people talking about an autotrainer. So I read up on this program.

These programs would be considered cheating wouldn't they??

I'm so sorry if I have the wrong board!! wasn't sure where to ask this so I decided help sounded good.

So I've been playing the NQ's for the avatars and what not, and I stumbled across not the high scores table but the fastest finish times for these games. Now, after playing for days in NQ2 and still being on chapter to I was like...... How does someone FINISH this game in just UNDER 7 HOURS?!?!?!

So i asked around. Then I got looking on google on some different forums and see people talking about an autotrainer. So I read up on this program.

These programs would be considered cheating wouldn't they??

Absolutely. Anything that gives users an unfair advantage is considered cheating. I would seriously recommend you NEVER using those types of programs. Not only is there very obvious getting your account frozen but its also unfair to all the legit players who work hard to get their scores. If you want to get trophies wait until the scores reset.

How often do scores reset? I know i read on the boards last weekend i think that scores reset. Its so unfair that people use programs like that! I mean come on if you have to cheat to win then why even bother? The trophy means nothing for you anyways cause you didn't even play the game. So frustrating for people like me that want to get high score trophies and can't because of stuff like this.

Sorry for my rant lol its just so dissapointing!

No worries. I understand your pain completely. I earn most of my trophies on the reset day, it sucks that it has to be that way but I look at the rest of the month as my 'training' lol. I usually pick one game a month I want the trophy for and play it like crazy. I give myself score goals and I wont send the score or stop playing until I reach that goal.

The high-scores reset on the first day of each month. The high score tables are reset then, at 11:50pm

Good luck to you!