Nay for iTunes music

decchild

So ever since I updated to version 11 of iTunes, I've realised I can't add music (mostly mp3 format) to my library any more, which is a huge nay. I'm really really annoyed, since I have a ton of music I want to add, but iTunes won't let me. I've gone around to the different iTunes forums and seen this exact issue multiple times, and I wish Apple would notice and fix the software. I've downgraded to iTunes 10 and then back again, but it's driving me crazy. If there was another program that worked just as well as iTunes and was as aesthetically pleasing, I'd use that instead.

Being broke mostly all time, I just use KeepVid. They have an MP3 convert option now, and I just toss it into Winamp when it's done.

I'm not very fond of Apple and their broken products/programs, but everything technological has their drawbacks...

I can still add mp3 to my itunes library with version 11.2.2 on OS X mavericks. So I guess this is a Windows problem?

I'm still able to add to mine and I'm using Windows 7, not really sure what problem she could be having.

Do you just use iTunes to listen to music at your computer or for your phone?

If it's just for computer use, Winamp has worked perfectly for me for the past 8 or so years that I've been using it.

I'm still able to add to mine and I'm using Windows 7, not really sure what problem she could be having.

Do you just use iTunes to listen to music at your computer or for your phone?

If it's just for computer use, Winamp has worked perfectly for me for the past 8 or so years that I've been using it.

I use iTunes for my iPod and for my computer, and I'm running Vista.

This is a problem ONLY with iTunes 11. On older versions of iTunes, I can add music. I've tried to sign out of iTunes, untick cloud purchases, converted mp3 formatting to mp4, m4a, etc and it still doesn't work. At this point, I know it's a software problem and nothing to do with my comp.

I've never heard of Winamp before. Is it any good?

That's pretty strange, I've never had a problem with itunes like that before. (maybe getting it to open, but that's about it)

I use iTunes for my iPod and for my computer, and I'm running Vista.

This is a problem ONLY with iTunes 11. On older versions of iTunes, I can add music. I've tried to sign out of iTunes, untick cloud purchases, converted mp3 formatting to mp4, m4a, etc and it still doesn't work. At this point, I know it's a software problem and nothing to do with my comp.

I've never heard of Winamp before. Is it any good?

It's a standard media player, but it's compact and is easy to use.

If you're looking for another way to add music to your iPod, one I keep seeing is a program called CopyTrans Manager, although I've never used it myself. It's also possible with a computer running Linux but most people don't run it. Hopefully they come out with a new version that works, it sucks not being able to update your iPod.