Sorta kinda maybe return

Guest Tahalika

Guest Tahalika

So I pretty much appeared on the boards here for... About a month or two? Before promptly leaving for 6 months due to having grown bored of Neopets.

Now though, I've decided to return since I've rekindled my account. Though I don't really know if I'd be all that active, since I often don't know what to say most of the time.

But whatever the case, I'm back for roughly another two months before probably leaving again, cause yay for easily losing focus on stuff.

I'm in the same boat as you! Not knowing what to say, or, in my case, interact. People here have always been super sweet and supportive toward me though ^__^

Also with the hiatus, although mine was for quite a few years.

Welcome back =3

Guest Tahalika

Hello there, Tahalika! Or Karina, as your userlookup states. Do I call you Tahalika? Or some other nickname that you'd prefer?

Anyway, welcome back! :D

Both are fine, and alternatively I go by Taha as well; short form of Tahalika and all that. Usually I go more by Taha/Tahalika online though, since I find it more casual than my actual name.

I'm in the same boat as you! Not knowing what to say, or, in my case, interact. People here have always been super sweet and supportive toward me though ^__^

Also with the hiatus, although mine was for quite a few years.

Welcome back =3

Yeah, from what little I've seen the forums seem friendly as long as you follow the rules/don't be a butt yourself, so I'm looking forward to maybe having some pleasing convos if I ever figure out what to say.

Both are fine, and alternatively I go by Taha as well; short form of Tahalika and all that. Usually I go more by Taha/Tahalika online though, since I find it more casual than my actual name.

Very well, I shall call you Taha! :) I'm Lia.

The forums are a great place to be. Everyone's so helpful, and there's always some new and useful information on the boards. :D

Welcome to the forums Taha! ^^

I don't whether to say you've decided to come back at the right time or not, since the whole AC hype is going to be over soon but then again you didn't need to agonize over playing games repetitively for the past month haha xD