Able to Use a Side Account for My Main?

Zafie

A while back I had noticed that my main account had been hacked or something. It comes up saying its been disabled and won't let me log in. I didn't report it but am able to log into my side account. Can I use my side account as my main account instead? I'm wanting to play again and would like to know if I can or not.. :/

Just be sure to make sure all of the pin security tickers are marked on your account, and enable the birthday option too. It makes it a little harder for people to try to hack into your account that way. If you get your old main back, then you can transfer everything back over, but be sure to add the maximum security on your old main too when you get the chance. Someone hacked into a friend of mine's main account and she was able to catch it immediately, and changed her password. She didn't report it because she didn't want to lose all the hard work she put into her account because of somebody else. She never got any Neomails from TNT or any other kind of warnings, but she did notice the hacker stole a bunch of cards out of her Neodeck. I've asked TNT several times to give us the PIN on our Food Club bet winnings and our Neodecks several times because of the story she told me. Everything worked out fine for her, but for other people, it doesn't always work out so swimmingly. Having the max amount of security may seem annoying sometimes, but it really comes in handy when you have it and some lowlife tries to sabotage your account. Hope you can get your old main back soon!