Eyrie customization idea.

I wish they would start putting out beak covers for the Eyrie. [if that makes sense?]

I know that the beak changes when you change the colour but some of them are so ugly and I think it would be cool to be able to change it off the gross orange that is the default.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Customization & NC Mall Chat'.

haha you can always stick a gobbler mask on them!

medium_preview.png

handsome right? lol but I know how you feel with that bright orange beak. I think there are other wearables and masks that can cover it up as well. Thank goodness a lot of the color changes involve a beak color change! I'm a big fan of the desert eyrie myself :)

I love it!

As the owner of a lovely blue Eyrie myself, I have to agree. There needs to be a change for our wonderful "gryphon". Beak covers are a great idea. It could even be extended to the other "birds", like the Lenny. There's so many possibilities. Everything from simple colour changes (beak paint brushes!) to beak jewelry would be awesome.

Why not send a suggestion to the Editorial of the Neopian Times? It can't hurt. They might love the idea and run with it. Especially if you can come up with a few ideas for them to work with so they don't have to spend time thinking it up. Beak paint, beak mask, beak jewelry, beak armour..... Hey. Just imagine what a jewelled cover would look like. Oooh.

• 2 weeks later...

That's why I like my rainbow eyrie because it just looks like part of the rainbow color: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=cool_eyrie_77