How long has the last Lenny's Conundrum been up for?

Navy

Because I've been checking every week for a new one and it's always the same one.

It's been about a year since the last Lenny Conundrum was up. It's suspended indefinitely until they fix their prize script, which is still very, very broken. :(

This is quoted from Wildbreeze on a post about this topic last year:

"TNT has closed the Lenny Conundrum until further notice. Before they closed it, it was having issues with not recognizing winners and giving out prizes where they were due. People complained about having the right answer and not receiving their prizes, but because the script throws out winners at the start of each new puzzle, there was no way to verify that. It happened so many times that TNT finally decided to close it while they work out a solution."

It seems like such a simple piece of code that I wonder why they haven't fixed it yet; I guess it's just very low on the priority list. But I know other prize distribution scripts have gotten a bit wonky; they're behind on giving out prizes for things like the caption contest, etc. (though those winners are recorded so that TNT can at least eventually get them out).