HELP! Blank Page when I login!

numegb12

I didn't realize I had a window open with my main account so I opened a new window and tried to log into my side account. It just went to a blank page (and didn't show it was still loading) with the address as www.neopets.com/login.phtml . I realized I had my main account logged in and logged out. Now when I try and login it just goes to the blank page again!

Is neopets down or did I do something wrong!! PLEASE HELP ME!

I have tried refreshing restarting and using different computer and neopets accounts! and a different device

and a different browser

someone please help I've tried everything! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you want to add something to your current post, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Someone reminded me of this the other day (I saw it in a magazine or the newspaper before): downforeveryoneorjustme.com.

I should probably bookmark it. (I tried to access it for the purposes of this post and I had the wrong address. :P )

Nice one Novelista! Checking neopets through such a website is the first thing to do. However, when a website like neo is down it should display a blank page but keep loading.

that's really odd? have you restarted your browser and tried again more recently? You shouldn't be having a completely blank screen. can you access any neopets page so you could send a ticket in?