Piercings!

neeker2

I've only got two in each lobe at the moment. I had my belly button done as a teen, but it started pulling about halfway through my first pregnancy. I took it out with the intentions of putting it back in for a little bit every day, but it closed over overnight. 5 year old piercing, blew my mind. I'd like to get my eyebrow done at some point, but I've been saying that since I was 17 and never did it.

I currently have my nose pierced. At one point in time I had my ears pierced, but my lobes are too small for earring but I decided to let them close because it looked awkward. In the near future I would like to get an industrial bar and a second nose piercing on the same side. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a belly button piercing, was healing well, untill my mum (accidentally, but still) almost pulled it out.. It began an infection and eventually rejected.

I'm left with a scar that feels like a button filled with flesh and it still looks red, while the piercing went out in February.. Guess it'll never fade :(

It'll always be there but it'd be great if the colour vanished.. Sigh  :sad02: