NC items that can be sold for NP

I have some NC left over from when I first signed up, plus a few shots at the Qasalan Expellibox daily. My problem is, I don't usually like any of the NC items, which are usually for female pets. Even the ones for males are a little blah, and if I spend NC, I'd want it to be for my main pet. Most items that are sold for NC go with a bundle that you need to spend even more NC on, and I refuse to actually spend money on NC. So my question is, are there any items that I can spend this NC on, then trade for NP or put up in a shop?

No there aren't. You cannot trade NC items for NP, it is against the rules.

If you're into training your pet, you could give a faerie quest fortune cookie a go. 1 free quest a day for 7 days, or if you like zapping try the lab ray cookie. It gives you extra zaps for ... I can't remember how many days but you get the idea!

No, I highly recommend spending the NC on faerie fortune cookies if you're looking to make NP out of it. Selling NC items for Neopoints is strictly forbidden.