Account stolen

Keity

Hey Keity, I'm so sorry to hear that :( What makes you so sure that it's been compromised?

Best thing to do would be to submit a ticket to TNT from a side with every bit of information you can remember about your account. There's no guarantee how quickly they'll get to it though unfortunately. Until they do though, you can play games/do dailies on a side account.

aw that really stinks :( I've never heard of anyone getting an account stolen, but I do know many people who've had accounts frozen (including my own side account way back many years ago :X). As stated earlier I would submit a ticket to TNT...I don't really know how they handle those situations. :/ I don't know if you accidentally released account information or anything, or how you know it was definitely stolen, but I wish you the best of luck getting it back

You could always make a new account or switch a side account to use as a main

I'm sorry that happened! :( As stated above, I would send in a ticket to TNT. Try to add in as many details as you can about your account. They might freeze your account for your protection while they investigate. I'm curious to know why you think it's been stolen? Also, can you still sign into your e-mail that is created with the account? In some cases, it could be hacked along with your neopet account. :/

Is that the account - Artesy? If so, I think it's Premium - correct? If it is or if you've ever bought anything through the NC Mall, tell TNT in your ticket this information. That is VERY important because they really pay attention to tickets from Premium members. Also you could prove it's your account with a credit card number (unless the person who compromised your account has that too?? which would mean that you have bigger problems!). Tell them all the NC purchases you have made (as much as you can remember) and if you have receipts in your e-mail, then give them the transaction numbers. The more info you remember, the better. What are the big items in your SDB (if they haven't been stolen), your gallery and what auctions or TP lots did you last have. Anything that there may be a record of, let them know about. Who were your NFs? VIPs? Let me think. If you go to the Neo boards and look under Games, there is a thread there for people whose accounts have been stolen/compromised. They have a lot of info there. GL to you!