Key Quest prizes?

CurlyFreys

Do they still give out paint brushes as prizes? In all my time playing that game, I've gotten a lot of the gold keys but never once gotten a paint brush.

Didn't know if they still gave them out or not.

If they don't, I'd say it makes the game less worth playing.

Sure, you get a fair amount of neopoints but I don't think it's really worth suffering through all the lag.

I never can play that game due to my lck of sufficient internet :X but I do know of people still getting paint brushes. They times I've played I've mostly gotten junk with a few codestones once in a while.

you can see all the prizes here :)

http://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/keyquest-prizes/

I win a speckled paint brush now and again, but not on the regular. Personally I think the faster you complete a game the more likely you are to get one... but that's just my own speculation :P

Btw, your hair is amazing O.O

:/ Boo, guess I'm just incredibly unlucky then.

I win a speckled paint brush now and again, but not on the regular. Personally I think the faster you complete a game the more likely you are to get one... but that's just my own speculation :P

Btw, your hair is amazing O.O

Also, thank you! :D It's definitely a love hate relationship.

I usually get at least 1 per 10 gold keys, I've yet to get anything too fancy, though.

Guest Sabs

Yes, they still give them out. I get them every now and then in my Gold keys. I hope you will win one soon! It's sad that most of them have deflated now. I used to dream for the tyrannian paint brush when it was around 200k.