MME18 Final Stages and New Mystery Capsule!

MME18 has morphed into its final three stages, and the bonus item has been revealed!

mall_mme18_blossomsfg.gif mall_mme18_bloomorb.gif mall_mme18_shadow.gif mall_mme18_lacecape.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Mysterious Morphing Experiments Guide

In addition, a new Mystery Capsule has been spotted in the NC Mall! Along with random items from the mall, the Impending Darkness Mystery Capsule has a chance of awarding one of three limited edition items.

mall_mc_evil.gif

mall_dress_velvet.gif mall_hh_crokabek.gif mall_acc_horncrown.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Mystery Capsule Guide

The Mystery Capsule is a very obvious Maleficent reference. I can tell everybody was excited for this movie that even TNT wanted to release something alongside the movie's release.

I want all three of those items too of course XD

I'm confused. I don't believe I got the bonus item. Is this randomly given out or to a certain MME path? I wish Maleficent got better reviews because it looks amazing and I love the idea of the "villian" not being sooo bad. I love the mystery capsule but have had terrible luck getting any bonus items, let alone the ones I want. *sigh* Guess it's off to beg for trades.

Edit: Never mind, found out and disappointed. :(

Edited by Nubisbully