Titanic Squid avatar?

starstop_58

I was wondering when you get the Titanic Squid? My Fishing Skill is at 101 for one of my pets. I know it says 80+ just curious when others got the avatar

I got it fairly high (around 140-something, if I recall correctly, and I was fishing with 3 pets at about the same level at the time). And as blueberrykiwi said, that was before they added so many extra non-fish as prizes, so your chances of getting it must be a lot rarer. But I just fished one up the other day, so you will get it eventually. And maybe you'll catch some of those expensive Coincidence items in the meantime.

I just got it (like, literally 10 seconds ago lol) and my pet's fishing skill is 93 -- I'm guessing the minimum level needed (which as I recall is around 80) hasn't changed, it's just that there's a lot more possible prizes now so getting the Titanic Squid is a rarer outcome. Keep trying -- good luck! :)

When I got the avatar, the fishing skill for my Meerca was ~170. When my Meerca's fishing skill was around 120, I started fishing with 3 other pets. Good luck, hope you get the avatar quickly!

I just got it semi-recently, when my pet's fishing level was ~150. I felt like it took forever! But I also wasn't fishing with all of my pets, so that might have helped speed things up. I would definitely recommend that!

Ugh, so that's what I have to look forward to. I was hoping that I was going to get it right at level 80. :P

I thought the same thing. As soon as I hit 80 I thought I was going to get it. But then nothing and now here I am at 103.

I just got it semi-recently, when my pet's fishing level was ~150. I felt like it took forever! But I also wasn't fishing with all of my pets, so that might have helped speed things up. I would definitely recommend that!

oh didnt even think about the I have just been using one pet.

I got it fairly high (around 140-something, if I recall correctly, and I was fishing with 3 pets at about the same level at the time). And as blueberrykiwi said, that was before they added so many extra non-fish as prizes, so your chances of getting it must be a lot rarer. But I just fished one up the other day, so you will get it eventually. And maybe you'll catch some of those expensive Coincidence items in the meantime.

I just need to be more patient. I really thought as soon as I hit 80 I would get it. But that is ok I don't mind. Oh those Coincidence Items are so expensive