Stamps

laceew45

Can you buy Lost Desert Stamps in Lost Desert? Tyrannia Stamps in Tyrannia ? Although.. idk where you would buy the Battledome stamps if that were the case. I am just looking for other Neopian shops (not user owned) to buy stamps besides the post office..

It's just the Post Office that stocks stamps. If you want to get them quickly, your best bet is user shops - restocking at the Post Office is time consuming and very competitive

Nope, only the Post Office Stocks them, they're unlike furniture, weapons, foods, that have their own shops in each world.

Although some other things that can be put in your album are Sea Shells (includes Treasures of the Deep and Maractite Coins), Collectable Coins (including Space Station Coins and Scarabs) and Collectable Charms

Do note that restocking from Main shops usually means competing with other users for rarer items, which is why it's a lot easier to come by these items in user shops.

Stamps also show up at the Igloo Garage Sale occasionally. If you have a Primo account, the Space Faerie may randomly give you a stamp too [it happened to me!] Another good place to look would be at the Auction House.

That would be nice if they did. I think it might make stamp collecting a little less competitive. Then again, the stamp collector avatars would be less drool worthy if they were easy to get!

i dont think theyll be easier to get .. R99's are retired stamps will still be very rare .. plus the players will have to be in more than one shop at the same time which is harder to do than just refreshing one shop ...