Tombola Stat's Project

Superfly

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!

I have posted some results on the site, feel free to take a look and see if you can either prove or disprove them.

Thanks Chipmonker!

*personal note* All data has been recorded up to this point.

EDIT: I am in need of some testers!!!

I need as many people to go to Tombola at the following time. 3:52:XX NST -- Anytime in the 52nd minute at 3 PM would be good, if you know or would like to try to get an exact time, please try one of the following times, (still int he 52nd minute)

-3:52:58

-3:52:39

We are in need of probably 2-3 people for this, but we will take as many as we can get. You may be required to go to Tombola 2 days in a row at this time. So please make sure that it is a time that you are normally able to get on the computer. Thanks =) TJ

Why at that time exactly? I can go then, I usually get home 2 hours before that.

We have gotten one random subission in that minute, and then a set up submission (via jubjub) and both were winners. So, I believe we have agreed that 5 submissions of winners would therefore make it an actual fact. So with you (Anime) and you (avatar) that would make 4 at that time, and I plan to go aswell, making it 5. If anyone else would still like to go at that time, just to help confirm our results, feel free! I will attempt to send out PM's as a reminder (if I remember). :D

Current People Signed Up:

-Anime

-TJ

Ok. So tomorrow, 3:52, last 10 seconds?

Yep, last 10 seconds. If you can try to get it right on 3:52:58 -- that would be even better. You can randomly test how fast your computer loads by looking at the time when you click a link, letting the neopets page come up, then viewing the source to get the exact time, and just count the seconds so that you know. ;) Hope that made sense.

Also, anytime with in 3:52:XX would be good. Just take your pick, if someone would like to claim that exact time, just post here.

Thank you very much!

*personal note* All data up to this point has been collected!

EDIT: I just remembered that I won' be online tomorrow when that time comes, due to the fact that my field trip is all day. You guys will have to remember on your own. :P