Tombola Stat's Project

Superfly

Hey everyone, Jubjubman and I have started up a Tombola Stat's Project (TSP). We are pretty sure that we have everything figured out, but there is always something that slips the mind of the creator. So that's why we need your help! Below is the link to the official Tombola Stat's Project Page.

http://www.neopets.com/~lutarisrock

We would like all forum members to feel free to view the page, submit their results, and then give us YOUR feedback. Feel free to submit your results directly in this topic, by PM (to me), or by neomail (link on the page). When you are posting your feedback, do your best to talk about how the instructsions (are they easy to understand, should we make them shorter [things like that]) -- also, we want to know if you think the layout are nice and organized, please visit the link above and then click the they help link [created by jubjubman] and discuss each of those pages.

So yea, I think you get the point. Hope you like it! [thanks to isabel for the layout!]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, nothing about the TSP is 'cheating' there are several other projects for other things, if neopets didn't want it out there, they would've put a stop to it a while ago. Thanks for the warning though.

that jubjub mans page sure looks good

It's a really good thing you had a pwnsome coder who gave you HTML tags. :P

YAY -- I'm going to hold you to that :P don't miss a day. xD Just Kidding of course! Thanks for the support Ellie!

Here's your first report (well, in the topic anyway lol):

Ticket: #56

Item/s: Palm Fan

Neopoints: 0

Time: 4:09:10 am NST

Also, I've linked to you from the affie section of my lookups page :D

Thanks to everyone up there. ^^

Thanks for the affiliation Isabel, your banner was placed on our page, about a day ago. So it was already there!

EDIT: *note to self* Isabel's data has been recorded.

Hey every body I think this is neat! I put a new form up on my topic... So you can post there if you want... if you dont thats ok! I thought it would be easier instead of reading sixty million Neomails or PMs. Well thats all! I support the TSP! 100000%.