Toontown Rewritten and MyVMK

Desertfreak

Does anyone else here play MyVMK, I do! Based off the game came that closed down 6 years ago MyVMK relives the magic of VMK. Also known as Virtual Magic Kingdom as the entire game is based off on Disneyland

Toontown Rewritten is also based off a closed game. Toontown online closed last year and now people are trying to recreate that game so we can all play again.

If you have a beta key on Toontown Rewritten let us know what its like, (and if you got one from a Toontask let me know if you want to trade for it.) :D And if you haven't signed up for MyVMK and want to, its open for now and Game.Myvmk.com

I used to play Toontown but I went on hiatus and when I came back I had to download it which I couldn't do. Also I had no idea people were trying to recreate it. Hopefully it will soon become playable. Are you going to post on this topic or make another topic when it opens?

I used to play Toontown but I went on hiatus and when I came back I had to download it which I couldn't do. Also I had no idea people were trying to recreate it. Hopefully it will soon become playable. Are you going to post on this topic or make another topic when it opens?

Probably continue this topic, because already have one :) i'm willing to buy stuff and trade one on here if anyone has one :P I REALLY want to get my bro on too! (if that's illegal let me know because I don't know so i'd like some advice.)