Maths Nightmare

jbchong1258

Hello guys, what will I do if TNT won't accept my high score in Maths Nightmare? I already sent them a bunch of tickets and even provided evidence of my score...They recently accepted someone who scored 4440*2 (division mode, medium difficulty), which is 8880, my score is 11220, which is 3740*3 (division mode, hard difficulty). I'm just wondering how her score got accepted and mine was not. Top High Scores for the game are currently: 9075,8880,8850. Maybe 11220 is just too high for them to accept it?

First off, welcome to TDN Forums!

Now to answer your question, when did you get that score? Because usually when you get a high score in a game, TNT looks into it for almost a week or two. They want to be sure that it is a legit score and that no one cheats. The person who got 8880 must have just got that score much earlier than you did, so just be patient and TNT will get back to you as soon as possible. Plus TNT is quite busy at the moment with Altador Cup sign ups, so i would add atleast 3 more days to the maximum allowed time.

hello guys, thanks for the replys...i think i got that score around may 16 or may 17 and it has been a week already...the tickets i send are always instantly closed idk why...they accepted the 8820 score i sent around 2 days ago, im scared that they will ignore the 11220 one...

Wow, what a score!! :whaa: :whaa:

I know it will take a while for it to be looked at, if it's even answered, but you could try submitting it to the Editorial. Try adding something amusing like *tosses TNT a floppy disc, an abacus and an old calculator from the 1970's* to try and get the staff to giggle. They might be more likely to post it with an answer.

Best of luck! :laughingsmiley:

(I can't even get past ten seconds on the easiest mode of that game.... :rolleyes_anim: I'm pathetic at math.)

Yes, I did get a reply. My account is now frozen, I tried logging in and it said I cheated on the flash games. No proof/explanation was provided that I cheated. Happy birthday to me. Now I really need some help :(

I'm sorry for you! You should definately submit more tickets. There is sadly no other thing you can do!

Yes, I did get a reply. My account is now frozen, I tried logging in and it said I cheated on the flash games. No proof/explanation was provided that I cheated. Happy birthday to me. Now I really need some help :(

Omg, that´s so nasty! Maybe it´s a good thing I´m awful at gaming, and I will never get frozen for insane highscores... Shame they think you're cheating. ;c

Hope they'll get back to you soon.

-- My TNT horror story --

Old account was frozen during Altador Cup 2010 :'). I submitted a ticket and they told me I used programs/cheated with installed software or such thing. But the only thing I installed was the Neopets Toolbar, for Tarla! :/ Last year I tried getting it back again, and the account was magically unfrozen - but not with an mailaddress attached, maybe it got lost when I was frozen... and TNT could not help me get my account back because I did not register the account with an email O.o