Cancelling Premium

ineedalifeplease

So I've decided to cancel premium because buying bread is more important... I know I lose the ability to have a 5th neopet, but does that mean that the neopet I created as a 5th neopet will automatically disappear, or if I transfer one of my pets to my side account can I keep em all anyway?

You'll be able to have 5 pets until your premium runs out. You can transfer to a side if you have the space or (when it comes to crunch time) pound one. If you pound it'll stay there for up to 90 days, and only you will be able to adopt it ^^

I would put one of your pets on a side account so that you dont have to worry about losing it, from what I remember they take a pet out of the 5 at random (cant be sure but I remember being told this in the past by someone who said they ended premium) so it might not be the one you added after you started premium so best to make that choice yourself

sorry you have to make the choice..hope things improve so you can take back premium if you want to later on

They don't randomly take a pet out when your premium expires. You will have to choose to either pound a pet or transfer it to a side account, on the day your premium expires. So my suggestion is to figure out what you want to do before it does expire, as you won't be able to do anything on Neo until you've gotten rid of your 5th pet (literally EVERY link you click will redirect you to have to transfer/pound a pet)

It's ok I transferred one - gosh that scares me that they could take any of them! I only train one and have grown quite attached to em!

I only got premium to try it out and see whether it was worth it, to be honest the only things I liked were the 5 neopets, SSW and the huge amount of random events haha. (Plus I got hungry haha..)

Thanks y'all, super helpful as ever