Help with Faerie Aisha.

I'm having difficulty finding a customization that works for my faerie aisha

There is something about the blue body doesn't seem to work with any outfit combo I've been able to put together (especially hair!)

I'd love to see your ideas or hear you suggestions.

I'd prefer NP only, but I'm not opposed to NC if its exceptionally cute.

Thank you.

Guest Sabs

Hey there! :) I tried to keep it on the cheaper side. I wish there were more NP items. :P

medium_preview.png

Everything is in the shops besides the Blushing Birch Tree. It's priced around 250k at the cheapest on the TP. I really like the Trendy Aisha Hat and Wig, but that is on the TP too. x_x

You didn't say if you wanted a particular theme, so I came up with a few different customizations. Blue/Faerie Aishas are nice to customize! I made a blue one just so I can put on some pink wings on him to pass him as a Faerie Aisha (plus also cause I think they look nice and are easy to customize, at least all the Aisha wearables look good on them xP /haha).

Here they are (click on each image and you'll be taken to Dress to Impress):
small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

The Shenkuu Garden Wig and the Adorable Freckles are both neocash items, but they look really nice. I have both of these items (but not on the same account... sigh, after all I got the Adorable Freckles from the Money Tree! I suppose I should buy that item on my side account...). The Figure Skating Cuff Bracelet is no longer available in the NC Mall... I thought it was a nice touch, but the outfit will look great without it anyway. ;)

Well, well, have fun customizing your Aisha! ;D

Hey there! :) I tried to keep it on the cheaper side. I wish there were more NP items. :P

medium_preview.png

Everything is in the shops besides the Blushing Birch Tree. It's priced around 250k at the cheapest on the TP. I really like the Trendy Aisha Hat and Wig, but that is on the TP too. x_x

I was going to create something, but I simply can't top this... Well done!