14 Years!

jennybean

Today officially marks 14 years that I've been on Neo, and now I've got a snazzy new shield! :happydance: Hurray! It was quite the exciting occasion for me! Although, my pets didn't get free training at the Academy for their birthday. Hm. Nonetheless, I took them out to celebrate :)

So I started wondering: what are some of the things you like to do on Neo during special occasions ('pet birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.)?

Guest Sabs

Woot! Congrats on making it to 14 years! :) This makes me wish I still had my first account. It would be 10 years old today! xD

On special occasions, I like to spoil my neopets with a nice wearable item, and new customs! They will get the best of the best hotel with everything included. lol

On Thanksgiving, my neopets usually have a great feast with Turkey related foods. :P

Congrats on your 14 year anniversary, Jenny :happydance:
(I'd probably splurge on a long time goal of mine to celebrate ^o^ )

D'aww, thank you so much, everyone!

I do the same and splurge (read: deplete my bank account on pbs and wearables). Also, Neocash. It's really such a guilty pleasure of mine :sad01_anim: I think that 14 years definitely merits splurging, buuuut...I still don't have enough saved to buy PBs for my dreamies xD So I went a little bit frugal this time, but I did start working on revamping their lookups :laughingsmiley:

Also, I really love TDN :) The community here is pretty amazing, and I hope I'm also here for a long time to come <3

Happy Neo-versary!

I love seeing the 13 and 14 year Neopians still about. I've always wondered how y'all discovered Neopets that early on. :D

My 10th anniversary is in July...kinda hurts my brain to think about where I was 10 years ago and where I am now. So much has changed in my life (almost all for the better!), yet Neopia has always been a constant for me. /grin

Cheers!

:P

Happy Neo-versary!

I love seeing the 13 and 14 year Neopians still about. I've always wondered how y'all discovered Neopets that early on. :D

My 10th anniversary is in July...kinda hurts my brain to think about where I was 10 years ago and where I am now. So much has changed in my life (almost all for the better!), yet Neopia has always been a constant for me. /grin

Cheers!

:P

Congrats on your soon-to-be ten years!! :D That's a really long time!

I was fortunate that as a child, my dad let me use the computer pretty frequently. He always said (in his very Japanese accent ^_^), "You need to learn to use (computers/internet). Learn to type. Very important for your future school and career. Everyone will know how to use!" Naturally, it didn't matter to him that I was just playing games; I was still typing and learning how to work a computer and navigate the internet! I was totally obsessed with my Tamagotchi, so looking for more virtual pets to take care of seemed like the thing to do! And ta-dah! I stumbled into Neopia! :)

Woow 14 years!! That's amazing! Congrats!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.