Sieturtle

So have been trying to get this one for awhile are there more tips? than what is on the page for it? I've done what was suggested and have been refreshing for quite a long while now on and off for a few days.

Is this retired? Is there something more I can do to increase my chances?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'General Chat' to 'Neopets Help'.

I tried for months. MONTHS. And then guess what happened? All of my cheeses and my Drackonack disappeared, DISAPPEARED from my inventory.

And no I didn't get the avatar either. I'm too bitter to go buy another Drackonack and a bunch of dumb cheeses to try to get it now.

I hope it works out better for you than for me. If it had happened right when I started I would've been less miffed but I had been trying for months. =C Really put a damper on my day when it happened. I had a cheese that was kind of expensive. If the Drackonack would've eaten it I wouldn't have cared but no, it all just poofed.

I've been having the same problem, too. Just can't get that avvie. Been trying since January.

I was told that you can use anything with the word 'cheese' in the name, so I've been using cheap 'Cheese Omelettes'. I had the Pant Devil show up once, but he took off without anything because he said it was all junk. Funny. I would have thought he'd take the Drackonack. ^_^

Best of luck to all of us in getting it, I guess. Perseverance wins out.... I hope. :)

It took me 3 days of refreshing to get the avvie ^^

Mmh.. At first I had 3-4 cheese items on my inventory to increase the chance of him eating one of them, and at the end, he ate the "cheese", so I would say that maybe just "cheese" would have a greater chance to be eaten than any other cheese item :3

Good luck to you all C:

When I got it (years ago) I put the item as followed in my inventory:

Cheese / Drackonack / Vegan Cheese

And I refreshed a lot until it worked.

I did the same as Xepha...I made sure the items were exactly in that order. It took me a very long time. I gave up on it for a while then came back to it a month or so later to try again...within 2 minutes of refreshing I got the notification. (and thankfully it ate the cheese and no the vegan cheese!) It will work eventually, but that's one you have to be patient with I suppose :)

yep thats the order I have been trying it in and still no luck. I know am trying Him in between a bunch of cheese items. and inbetween the bunch of cheese items I have the order of the Bunch of cheese items / cheese / Him / vegan cheese / bunch of cheese items . . . ill see if that works for me.

I was having some trouble with Cheese/Drackonack/Vegan Cheese with nothing else in my inventory (or it might have been the other way around, I can't quite remember), was refreshing for hours. Someone suggested swapping the cheeses over and it worked almost straight away! Might be worth a shot if you haven't got it yet.